Hublot CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF THE MIAMI HEAT IN THE MAGIC CITY 342.CI.1137.LR.HEA13 watch

Тема в разделе 'Группа CNC-Profi декабрь 13/01', создана пользователем yayalo, 24 янв 2018.

1. yayalo

yayalo Новичок

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    [​IMG]

AUDEMARS PIGUET ROYAL OAK CONCEPT FLYING TOURBILLON replica watches

BUY REPLICA AUDEMARS PIGUET ROYAL OAK CONCEPT FLYING TOURBILLON 26227BC.ZZ.D011CR.01 WATCH

Brand Audemars Piguet
    Item Type Replica Royal Oak Tourbillon Watches
    Year 2018
    Movement Manual Winding
    Case White Gold with Diamond,Octagonal
    Bracelet Leather,White
    Dial Color Skeletonized
    Diameter 38.50 mm
    Thickness 11.40 mm
    Gender Unisex
    BUCKLE Pin Buckle
    GLASS Sapphire
    FUNCTIONS Hours,Minutes,Flying Tourbillon
    Boxes common box
    Model Number 26227BC.ZZ.D011CR.01

Three new Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Watch 2018

The EFT in our new Royal Oak Choice is the concept of two royal oaks - the lady is preferred. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Concept Flying Tourbillon, weird, without any name suggests it was designed specifically for ladies - but its appearance does a really good job of cleaning up. This is the first RO concept for women because, in my opinion, the descendants of the Royal Oak were launched in 2002. About 16 years ago, but in Switzerland, the situation is indeed slow. Interesting fact: "In 1991, following a decision by the Swiss Supreme Court, Appenzell Innerrhoden became Switzerland's last state to grant women the right to vote on local issues.

In addition to the Diamond case for the Concept case, remember that there are diamond-covered icicles on the dial. Audemars Piguet had begun such a harsh, cruel aesthetic some years ago, and I think we see too little, because it is, to some extent, truly brand-related.nice Tag Heuer Senna Special Editions replica watches

This piece is also the first Biking flying tourbillon. Although this small decoration is 38.5mm wider than the concept now, it has made it the real wearable Royal Oak concept. For this reason, I think it is a missed opportunity to not offer a men's version - of course, in some major markets, one of the two circular or rectangular cut versions will fly like a men's watch but on a global scale , I can hardly believe it is not a smaller, more comfortable concept men's style market. Talk about niche niche ...

Called the Caliber 2951, the movement has a 72-hour "minimum guaranteed power reserve" and operates at 3Hz. It measures 29.50 mm and 7.07 mm and contains 17 stones, for a total of 255 pieces. We do not yet know the thickness of the 38.5mm wide and 18K white gold case, but we know it's 20m waterproof.swiss replica watches for sale

Flying Tourbillon has entered the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Concept Flight Tourbillon GMT and its 44mm wide, blast-blasted titanium case. The 4-position putter looks like it was taken from the nearest Royal Oak offshore high end, replacing the older GMT mini round calibrated putter with a larger size of smaller black ceramic. Bezel is also ceramic. Water resistance is more modern 100 meters.

[​IMG]

The new movement is Caliber 2954, 35.60 mm long, 9.90 mm long, power reserve of up to 237 hours (nearly ten days), the operating frequency of 3 hertz. The Associated Press has replaced the sandblasted ceramic bridge with an old ceramic bridge - and I would not be surprised if the production of ceramics was more difficult. In order to add glittering effects, the beveled edges of the bridges protrude in pinkish gold - it sounds almost cool.buy Hublot Big Bang Sang replica Watches

The entire dial and crown protection components are more angular and aggressive, while the sloping one-piece earrings and case look just like the past. The Royal Oak concept has long been a watch beast on both wrists and wrists, and it has just reached 11, which is a good thing.

The pricing of these novelty items remains one of Switzerland's precious state secrets, which will change anyway after the first announcement. For the actual target audience, we simply say that each of these royal oaks will cost some money.best Richard Mille RM 053 watches replica

You may not be surprised if you hear more about the Royal Oak, and we will cover at least some of them by 2018. To give you an idea, include the 2018 Royal Oak brand in the 85-page document, and the 9 (9) page is about the Royal Oak, including front and back covers and the Editor's Note page. The other six pages are about three new millennium tables.

In my opinion, this makes the Royal Oak one of the best, smartest and most versatile watch designs ever made - because, in fact, I do not like or want to iterate on these 76 pages. I'm impressed and absolutely boring for both - I have not figured out how this is possible.replica HAUTLENCE CONCEPTS D-EXCEPTION VORTEX GAMMA TRON watch

[​IMG]

Поделиться этой страницей